Shows may be ordered only as they go on sale based on their initial sale date.
ON SALE SATURDAY, AUGUST 28 AT 10AM (PHONE ORDERS ONLY)
Performances October – December 2021
ON SALE SATURDAY, DECEMBER 4 AT 10AM
Performances January – May 2022
All tickets are priced at $5 per person.
Palm Beach County students enrolled in the Free/Reduced Lunch Program receive an Admission Waiver.
On the initial sale date, teachers are limited to ordering tickets for ONE SHOW.
After the initial ticket sale date, teachers may order additional shows pending availability. If a performance is Sold Out, teachers may request to be waitlisted for that event.
HOW TO ORDER
CALL THE BOX OFFICE
561.832.7469 or 800.572.8471
Beginning at 10am on the initial sale date.
August 28: PHONE ORDERS ONLY
Beginning at 10 am on the initial sale date.
- You will need to tell the Customer Service Representative how many TOTAL seats you will need (including all students and chaperones)
- One chaperone is recommended for every 10 students and is admitted free.
Tickets sold are general admission for all venues. There are no specific seat assignments.
After making your reservation with a Box Office Customer Service Representative, you will receive an invoice that tells you:
- The name of the performance
- The date, the time and venue
- Number of seats that we are holding for you
You must complete this invoice and note any increase or decrease in the number of students and/or chaperones. If your numbers INCREASE, you must check with the Box Office FIRST to see if any additional seats are available. Mail or fax it back to us within 3 weeks to confirm your reservation.
Please give a copy of your invoice to the bookkeeper for payment. If payment is due, submit your check payable to the Kravis Center when you return the invoice. If no payment is due, you must still complete the invoice and fax or mail it back within the three-week time frame.
After you have returned the invoice with payment, you will receive a CONFIRMATION NOTICE that you should bring with you the day of the show.
All cancellations must be made in writing.
- If you need to cancel the order, please write in large black letters “CANCEL” on the invoice and fax it to the Box Office at 561.833.0691.
- Please call the Box Office at 561.832.7469 to confirm your fax has been received.
- Cancellations must be made two weeks prior to the day of the show.
- No refund will be issued if your order is not cancelled within the two-week time frame.
- When you cancel in a timely manner, we are able to offer teachers on the “wait list” the opportunity to attend.
Please be advised that backpacks are no longer permitted into any buildings at the Kravis Center. Please leave all backpacks at school or on your bus.
View the Kravis Center Social Narrative
Please let us know ON YOUR INVOICE if your class has students with special needs. We will be better prepared to assist when you arrive.
- Sign language interpreters MUST BE REQUESTED by a teacher/school no later than two weeks prior to show.
- If a student requiring a sign language interpreter is not able to attend, please call the Education Department at 561.651.4251 as soon as possible to cancel.
- Sign language cancellation requires 72-hour notice.
- The Kravis Center will not be responsible for payment.
- Schools will be billed for cancellation fees.
If you have students with special needs that you did not indicate on your invoice, please call the Education Department at 561.651.4251.
BUSING AND TRANSPORTATION
It’s never too early to reserve your buses!
To ensure availability of buses, order them as soon as possible.
- The Kravis Center pays for busing for Palm Beach County public schools grades K-12.
- Arrangements must be handled by the teacher/school and made through the school bookkeeper.
- Inform your bus driver which venue your school is visiting (Dreyfoos, Persson, or Rinker).
- Inform your bookkeeper and area bus compound if your Final Student Count drops to allow time to cancel unnecessary buses.
Check with school online procedures to order buses. (Fund Type: DF, Sub-Type: District)
Sponsorship of the busing for Palm Beach County public schoolchildren is provided in perpetuity by a generous donation to the Kravis Center’s Endowment Fund by Herbert and Elaine Gimelstob.
- All buses should arrive on Iris Street where officials will direct them to appropriate unloading and check-in areas.
- Place the “venue” sign (D-Dreyfoos, P-Persson, R-Rinker) in the bus window for easy identification by officials.
- Please inform officials directing bus arrivals if your bus is transporting students with mobility impairments.
- Park in the parking garage.
- Guests should take the elevator or stairs to Level 3 where they will be able to access all the facilities.
Buses will be located on Iris Street and parked in the order they arrived. Placing a sign in the window identifying your school will help you locate your bus quickly.
561.832.7469 or 800.572.8471
Box Office Customer Service
KRAVIS CENTER BOX OFFICE
701 OKEECHOBEE BOULEVARD
WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33401
For up-to-date information on student arts enrichment programs, be sure to sign-up for our education e-newsletter at kravis.org/education.
Transportation & Busing sponsored by Herbert and Elaine Gimelstob