WE’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU BACK!
At the Kravis Center, the health and safety of our audience, staff, artists and the community are our top priority. As we get ready to raise the curtain again, we will continue to follow the latest, most current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines to assist with slowing the spread of COVID-19.
We’ve implemented new cleaning and sanitizing processes as well as protocols for our guests and staff to ensure everyone’s safety and comfort while at the Center.
- Enhanced cleaning & sanitizing throughout the Center, including all
high-touch, high traffic areas
- Frequent cleaning & disinfecting before & after performances and during intermission
- Hand-sanitizing stations throughout the Center
- New ION & UV-C technology in all public space air handlers to reduce airborne pathogens
- Touchless technology for scanning tickets & printing same day show tickets
- Restroom attendants cleaning & sanitizing during guest usage
- WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU VISIT
- Before you visit, please be aware of the following health & safety guidelines and be sure to check back often as they are subject to change:
- All guests and Kravis Center staff must wear a CDC approved mask that covers their mouth and nose
- Touchless temperature checks will be required before entering the theater
- Elevators will be limited to 4 people at a time
- Food & beverage service will be tableside in Rinker Playhouse & Persson Hall
If, within 14 days of your visit to the Kravis Center, you and/or members of your party have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 or if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, we ask that you please stay home and contact our Box Office. As we continue to navigate the pandemic, the Kravis Center is committed to doing our part to ensure your safety and comfort while visiting. However, whenever people gather in public places there is a risk of exposure to COVID-19. Because of this, we encourage you to take the recommended precautions to protect yourself including vigilant handwashing, staying home when symptomatic and social distancing wherever possible.