Kravis On Broadway Series 2020/2021 Season
Frequently Asked Questions on Subscriptions
Do you offer a payment plan?
To help ease financial impact, we are offering a 3-Month Payment Plan. The cost of your subscription will be divided into three and each payment processed approximately 30 days apart, first payment charged on receipt. If you would like to take advantage of this option, please contact email@example.com if interested in the three payment plan option.
Can I receive a full refund to my subscription if I cancel before the first Kravis On Broadway performance opens?
Yes, as long as the Kravis Center Box Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) is contacted at least 72 hours prior to your subscription date of first show.
Can I opt-out of any of the shows offered?
This is a six show subscription, no opt-out.
When will I receive my tickets in the mail?
Four to six weeks prior to the first performance.
Have questions related to COVID-19 guidelines?
THE 2020/2021 KRAVIS ON BROADWAY SERIES CONSISTS OF SIX SPECTACULAR SHOWS
Jimmy Buffet’s Escape to Margaritaville has been rescheduled from December 15-20 to January 5-10. The tour of My Fair Lady, originally scheduled for January 5-10, has been canceled.
Ticketholders to canceled performances have the option of receiving a refund back to their original method of payment, or donating their tickets to the Kravis Center as a tax-deductible gift to support the Center through these challenging times or to receive a non-expiring gift certificate for a future purchase.
TUES. EVE, WED. MAT., WED. EVE., THURS. EVE.
Six Show Series
*BROADWAY SOCIETY SECTION
FRI. EVE., SAT. MAT., SAT. EVE., SUN. MAT.
Six Show Series
*BROADWAY SOCIETY SECTION
Important Subscriber Dates
Wednesday, February 3 at 8 pm
Thursday, February 4 at 8 pm
Friday, February 5 at 8 pm
Saturday, February 6 at 2 pm
Saturday, February 6 at 8 pm
Sunday, February 7 at 2 pm
Tuesday, February 9 at 8 pm
Wednesday, February 10 at 2 pm
An Officer And A Gentlemen Schedule
Wednesday, April 21 at 2 pm
Wednesday, April 21 at 8 pm
Thursday, April 22 at 8 pm
Friday, April 23 at 8 pm
Saturday, April 24 at 2 pm
Saturday, April 24 at 8 pm
Sunday, April 25 at 2 pm
*Sunday, April 25 at 7:30 pm
*(Tuesday Subscriber Performance)
KRAVIS ON BROADWAY SUBSCRIBER BENEFITS
SEASON DISCOUNT: While individual ticket buyers pay full price for all shows, you pay one low price – as little as $260 for the entire subscription.
PAYMENT PLAN: To help ease financial impact, we are offering a 3-Month Payment Plan. The cost of your subscription will be divided into three and each payment processed approximately 30 days apart, first payment charged on receipt. If you would like to take advantage of this option, please contact email@example.com if interested in the three payment plan option.
THE BEST SEATS IN THE HOUSE: All subscription orders are filled before individual tickets go on sale to the general public, assuring the best locations available at the time you order.
GUARANTEED SEATING: Subscribers in all sections excluding, the Broadway Society* section (selected Orchestra and Grand Tier seats and Grand Tier Boxes), will receive guaranteed seat renewal.
*Broadway Society: Only Kravis Center annual donors with Broadway Society section seats in Level A (view seating chart) will receive guaranteed seat renewal in that section along with pre-performance complimentary champagne or non-alcoholic beverage and a 15% discount at the Kravis Center’s Gift Shop.
EXCHANGE PRIVILEGES, TICKET REPLACEMENT AND SEATING UPGRADE: Subscribers can exchange tickets for another performance of the same show if they are available. Just return your tickets to the Box Office at least 48 hours prior to the show. All tickets are subject to availability. Please note when exchanging from a lower price ticket to a higher price, the difference in price will have to be paid to receive the exchange. Wicked exchanges are limited to the Subscriber Dates listed above.
PRIORITY TICKETS: Subscribers get to purchase additional individual tickets as well as tickets to any new Kravis On Broadway shows added to the season before public sale.
LOST TICKETS: If you have lost your tickets, please notify the Box Office. Once we confirm your assigned seating, we will have a “location pass” waiting for you at the theater Will Call window one hour prior to show time.
ACCESSIBLE SEATING: Should you have any disability requests, please make a note in the “Accessible Seating” space on the form or send a note stating your specific needs. Open caption is available for the Saturday matinee performance. Sign Language Interpreter is available for the Sunday matinee performance.
PLEASE NOTE: Certain productions contain themes and/or language which may be unsuitable to some audience members. Viewer discretion is advised.
• Season tickets will be mailed to you approximately four to six weeks before the first show of the season.
• Receive a full refund if you contact the Kravis Center Box Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 72 hours prior to your subscription date of first show.
• In planning the 2020/2021 Kravis On Broadway season, care is taken to avoid scheduling conflicts or changes of any kind. However, prices, shows, dates, schedules and artists are subject to change. Prices include all subscriber discounts, handling and postage charges. PRICES PRINTED ON THE SEASON TICKETS REFLECT FACE VALUE ONLY AND WILL NOT ADD UP TO THE PACKAGE PRICE LISTED.
• The Broadway Society Season Ticket Subscription (Price A) includes a $70 fee for each subscription purchased. Broadway Society subscribers receive priority access to premium seat locations and privileges available only to these subscribers prior to tickets being placed on sale to the general public. The price of your subscription reflects the face value of your tickets as well as service charges, handling fees and the premium Broadway Society fee noted above.
• Dates, times, prices, shows, on sale dates and artists are subject to change without notice.