Kravis Center Corporate Partner members are the corporate and professional leadership in Palm Beach County whose mission is to support and enable the Kravis Center to continue its extensive educational and community outreach programs. Corporate Partner membership offers this dynamic group of business leaders the opportunity to act as an integral part of the Kravis Center, building awareness of the Center within the business community.
TEN TOP REASONS TO BECOME A KRAVIS CENTER CORPORATE PARTNER
1. Invest in the Arts. Invest in one of the community's most prominent cultural institutions and play a major role in supporting the extensive artistic, education and community outreach programs.
2. Enhance your Corporate Image. Enhance your corporate image by demonstrating your commitment and support to the community.
3. Publicity. Each Corporate Partner will be listed in Kravis Center publications including Playbill (each patron spends 18 minutes in the theatre and 8 minutes at home reading Playbill!) and Ovations.
4. Recognition at the Kravis Center. Our Dress Circle Wall of Honor prominently lists all Corporate Partners for viewing by all of our patrons.
5. Networking. Networking opportunities with other business leaders and residents in Palm Beach County abound for Corporate Partner members, including invitations to special events throughout the year.
6. Ticketing Benefits. Priority ticketing for members, including personalized ticketing service, use of ticketing hotline and ordering prior to the general public.
7. Corporate Partner Executive Committee Membership with annual commitment of $10,000 or more.
8. Sponsorship Recognition (sponsorship level). Prominent recognition of a sponsorship in all promotional materials and advertisements, custom signage, voice-over announcement, opportunity to meet the artist, tickets to sponsored performance event, and other custom tailored benefits that fit your corporation's objectives.
9. Young Friends Membership. A complimentary membership in the Kravis Center Young Friends program; each corporation may designate an employee to join Young Friends and represent their company.
10. Enjoyment for You and Your Employees! Sheer enjoyment of the distinctive blend of programming in a world-class cultural facility, that includes world-class performers who grace our magnificent stages.
Can Your Corporation Afford Not to be a Member?
The different levels of membership, and their associated costs are:
Corporate Partner membership begins at $2,500
Executive Committee level membership begins at $10,000
Performance sponsorship opportunities begin at $12,500
Kravis Center Corporate Partners Executive Committee Click Here
For more information, email.
The Raymond F. Kravis Center for the Performing Arts is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation and all gifts made to the Center are tax-deductible to the extent provided by state and federal law. 100% of such gifts are retained by the Center to support its operations. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR THE RAYMOND F. KRAVIS CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS, INC., A FLORIDA BASED NONPROFIT CORPORATION (REGISTRATION NO. CH3470), MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL FREE 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE OR VISITING THEIR WEB SITE AT
(www.freshfromflorida.com or https://csapp.800helpfla.com/cspublicapp/giftgiversquery/giftgiversquery.aspx.) REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLYENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. Federal Tax ID Number: 59-2245054